MBChB, FC Orth(SA)
Sean is an Orthopaedic surgeon practicing at the Aorangi Surgical group and operating at Bidwill Trust Hospital.
He is also employed as a consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon by South Canterbury Health Board.
Sean did his postgraduate training in Cape Town South Africa, and then did a Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement surgery at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital, under a past Head of the British Hip Society.
Areas of Interest
Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Arthroscopic stability repairs.
- Arthroscopic SLAP repairs and Biceps pathology.
- Arthroscopic & Mini open Rotator cuff repairs.
- Arthroscopic decompressions.
- Arthroscopic ACJ excisions.
Open Shoulder surgery:
- Anatomic Shoulder replacements.
- Reverse Shoulder replacements.
- Latarjet procedure for instability.
Arthroscopic Knee surgery:
- ACL reconstruction.
- PCL reconstruction.
- Meniscal surgery.
- Cartilage debridement.
- Medial Patellofemoral ligament.
Hip and knee joint replacement surgery: Primary & Revision
Orthopaedic Sports injuries:
Open and arthroscopic ankle surgery:
NZOA – New Zealand Orthopaedic Association
Medical Council of New Zealand